TKMon V1.3 and above supports genuine Xexun TK101, TK102, TK102-2, TK201
TK201-2 type devices and clones that conform to the following
Latitude & Longitude
- Positive numbers with a compass point suffix e.g. lat:
123.456N long: 0.123456W
- Signed numbers with no suffix e.g. lat: 123.456 long:
- Uses t/notn to track e.g. t060s005n - (send 5 messages 60
seconds apart) and notn to cancel
- Uses fix/nofix to track e.g. fix030m005n (send 5 message 30
minutes apart) and nofix to cancel
- In-message alerts e.g. lat: 123.345678N long: 0.125621W speed: 001.2
17/07/11 21:34 F:3.92V,1, Signal:F help
me imei:123456789012 07 83.8 234 15 006B 24C4
- Pre-message alerts e.g.
lat:123.45678 long:001.23456 speed:090.00 T:17/01/11 15:14
- Actual voltage and charging status e.g. F:3.92V,1
- Capacity % e.g.
- Capacity good or bad e.g. Bat: F
We have done extensive testing of some clones but given the number of
different clone devices available, some commands may not always work as expected
and some may not function at all. Note:- not all Devices support all
functions and some Application features may only work with some Devices.
If you have a clone and TKMon is not managing it correctly then please
contact us at
email@example.com and we will do our best to support you. In order
to assist us with this, please include an example of the message that is not
working correctly - e.g.
lat:123.45678 long:001.23456 speed:090.00 T:17/01/11 15:14 Bat:25% and
a description of the error.
Please also provide if possible the following attachments:
- The TKSMSLog.dat file that should be in the top
directory of your SD card or phone storage. Note: This file is a log of the
commands to and responses from the Device.
We will only use the information in this file to help resolve
your technical issues and will not make it available to anyone else unless
required to do so by law. (if you are still
concerned about the data then we suggest that you sanitize any sensitive
information before you send it to us. e.g. change phone number +4412345678
to +44123xxxxxx. and GPS coordinate from lat: 123.4567 to lat: 111.222333.
as long as this is done consistently and the message format is not changed
then the file will still help us.
- Copy of the PDF/Word documentation that came with your device.